My brother just got the chicken pox... =.= Even though he was vaccinated. I am somewhat scared but I have a feeling that I am going to be fine.
My sixth sense has always been good to me and it is very accurate.
I have many examples, first of all when my name was drew out from the science one hat I knew it already. I have already predicted what is going to happened. Even at the group interview from MUG LEADER at UBC, I called for the fact that the guy is going to be there. And at the end of grade 12, when bunch of the school team ppl went to have dinner with an old retired teacher I called for the fact that he is going to call my friend' name wrong. I have never heard said teacher/ coach said her name wrong but I had a feeling that this was gonna happen. I normally don't tell people if my intuition tells me that something is going to happen. I think the-calling-the-wrong-name one was one of the few. I have told my best friend, who is going to be there, that the coach is probably going to call her the wrong name despite the fact that she had put in alot of effort into his retirement gift. It was one of the saddes moment ever. My bestfriend and I were trying so hard not to laugh, not because it was embarassing for my other friend but for the fact that I called for it. I had many this kind of moments before but there are still as unpredicatble as ever. Most of the events I have only thought about it but never expected it to actually come true. The only reason that I told my best friend about the name thing was that I was really angry about the bad gift my friend got for my coach. He wouldn't like it and it showed very obviously that she didn't understand him at all. The gift was not only expensive but useless and she expected us to pay for it :O!
I am somewhat getting hang of it now... my intuition. My latest one would be the interview one and I was so shocked when I saw him there!!! Hopefully my hunch about not getting the chicken pox would be correct!!!!!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment