Monday, February 2, 2009

Emptiness

Today like any other school day I woke up grumpy! =.= Even though today I only have to wake up around 7:30 I was still as cranky as the crazy cat lady next door after Christmas. I don't mind school just the commute I guess... an hour and half of pure hell for a person with severe motion sickness!>o< My mom thinks I will get over it soon enough but what she doesn't know is that the feeling of motion sickness is the most disgusting feeling in the world. It is probably like morning sickness (i wouldn't know and my mom would since she didn't get it when she was pregnant with me) except you have it not only in the morning but every time you move. I always have to sit at the head train compartment for skytrain and sleep on the rocky, loud, smelly, journey. I have never miss my stop since the cold air wakes me up as it rushes in to the compartment at every stop. Sometime I would even have to hold my breathe since the guy sitting next to me "forgot" to shower. The worst time bomb on the transit system, however, is not the smell, the super deafening mp3, or the constant urge to throw up but the empty seat beside you. If a smelly guy sits down beside you, you would be consider saved!!!! The empty usually end up getting fill by a weirdo who sings or complains about random things. Not only do they smell bad, they sing(acts like a super loud mp3) so badly that it made William Hung sounds like an angel. Still there is another kind of person (who I should no problem with since I personally also suffer from), ladies with huge keister. They sitting beside you can be as painful as any of the above. You feel like you are being kick or squeeze out of your seat and that you can barely breathe. I personally don't have a particularly small arse but at least it is not big enough to spill out of the seat and assault the asses of you fellow train or bus mate. On top of that if you have an ass that big maybe you shouldn't be sitting and should try standing. Recently I have decided to stand on skytrains since I can give the seats to the more need... and also stand more since my arse got to where it is right now because of constant sitting in class and at home!
I would upload a picture of my ass but I think it would be to big for this page .... haha...
actually my ass is just big from my build.... not proportional to my chiken legs... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment