Saturday, February 7, 2009

DEAD Tired!

I think the fact that I only have a few days left until midterm is finally kicking in! I am still really chill though about this whole thing as if my life doesn't depend on it that much. I know I need to do well on the midterm and prove myself but somehow I am not nervous or worried at all. I don't feel prepared for Biology at all even though it is basically regurgitating information. I think it is because I don't like the way my prof phrase his questions. They are so vague that I am not sure what he is asking or referring to exactly. On top of that I have an interview on Wednesday and dentist on Thursday and Moe is coming from Yukon. It is going to be a busy week! I might skip English on Thursday since we are going to the library for some seminar about how to use the library. I am not sure yet, I guess it all depends on if Moe is meeting up with me that afternoon.
I am always dead tired now... even when I get enough sleep! I can sleep all day if I want.
ZZZZZZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment