WELL... IT DIDNT LAST VERY LONG...
I ate fatty food this very afternoon... T.T

So Fatty...
but the upside is that I have got most of my stuff done for the weekend. Always really busy doing stupid math and integrals...
where am I ever going to use integral for ?
University teaches alot of useless stuff. Should have a PE class... more useful than math man...
I still need to finish my Chem lab write up though... stupid group still didn't send me their results yet... I was suppose to finish a long time ago but no... they have to procrastinate...
School Tomorrow... damn it...
gotta wake up early to catch the skytrain then bus to HELL !
Sometimes I wonder if human depends on human way too much. To get into med school I would need to have 3 references... 2 academics... this requires a lot of sucking up with the professors... If I were a prof I would hate to be bombarded constantly with inquiries but the education system right now requires this from the student! Maybe the Prof really enjoys the bombardment... =.=
READING BREAK...
can't wait... but have a huge project to do...
"measure something..."
and all I could come up with was the strength of hair >_<
Maybe I should do something drastic with my virgin hair.... never permed or dyed...
Maybe I would get some piercings.... none right now...
gosh I am boring... just wasted like an hr writing this crap so I could avoid work ....
well time to be more productive... youtube here I come...
where am I ever going to use integral for ?
University teaches alot of useless stuff. Should have a PE class... more useful than math man...
I still need to finish my Chem lab write up though... stupid group still didn't send me their results yet... I was suppose to finish a long time ago but no... they have to procrastinate...
School Tomorrow... damn it...
gotta wake up early to catch the skytrain then bus to HELL !
Sometimes I wonder if human depends on human way too much. To get into med school I would need to have 3 references... 2 academics... this requires a lot of sucking up with the professors... If I were a prof I would hate to be bombarded constantly with inquiries but the education system right now requires this from the student! Maybe the Prof really enjoys the bombardment... =.=
READING BREAK...
can't wait... but have a huge project to do...
"measure something..."
and all I could come up with was the strength of hair >_<
Maybe I should do something drastic with my virgin hair.... never permed or dyed...
Maybe I would get some piercings.... none right now...
gosh I am boring... just wasted like an hr writing this crap so I could avoid work ....
well time to be more productive... youtube here I come...

No comments:
Post a Comment